The Chinese web page of the workshop.
The purpose of the workshop is to stimulate research and foster
interaction of researchers interested in matrix theory, operator theory,
and their applications. Hopefully, the informal workshop atmosphere will
ensure the exchange of ideas from different research areas.
The workshop is endorsed by the International Linear Algebra Society.
- Chang-Jiang Bu, Harbin Engineering University, China.
- Chi-Kwong Li, College of William & Mary, USA.
- Xiaomin Tang, Hailongjiang University, China.
- Qingwen Wang, Shanghai University, China.
Previous MAO workshops.
University of Hong Kong, April 13-14, 2007.
Organizers: Jor-Ting Chan, Chi-Kwong Li, and Tin-Yau Tam.
University of Hong
Kong, July 13-14, 2007.
Organizers: Jor-Ting Chan, Chi-Kwong Li, and Yiu-Tung Poon.
University of Hong Kong, May 24, 2008.
Organizers: Jor-Ting Chan and Chi-Kwong Li.
Yet-sen University, July 3-4, 2009.
Organizers: Chi-Kwong Li and Ngai-Ching Wong.
Taiyuan University of Technology, July 12-15, 2010.
Organizers: Jinchuan Hou and Chi-Kwong Li.
University of Electronic Science and Technology,
Chengdu, Sichuan, China, July 8 - 11, 2011.
Organizers: Jor-Ting Chan, University of Hong Kong, China;
Shaun Fallat, University of Regina, Canada;
Leslie Hogben, Iowa State University, USA;
Jinchuan Hou, Taiyuan University of Technology, China;
Tingzhu Huang, University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, (Chair);
Chi-Kwong Li, College of William & Mary, USA, (Chair);
Yiu-Tung Poon, Iowa State Univerisity, USA;
Ngai-Ching Wong, National Sun Yat-Sen Univerity, Taiwan.
- Registration fee:
RMB 800 yuan (RMB 500 yuan for every accompanying person).
- To register, e-mail Chi-Kwong Li (ckli at math.wm.edu)
Military Bayi Hotel, standard room (two beds) RMB 280 yuan each day.
To book rooms, please send your arrival and departure time
- From Taiping airport, you may take a taxi (about RMB 150 yuan) to Harbin Engineering
University, or you may take the Bus 3 to Harbin Engineering University.
- From Harbin train station,
, you may take a taxi (about RMB 15 yuan) or the Bus 6, 74, 14 to Harbin Engineering University.
Places for participants are limited because of the constraints of
facilities. Early registration is strongly encouraged.
- To confirm your participation and
reserve your accommodation, please contact
Chi-Kwong Li (ckli at math.wm.edu) as soon as possible.
List of confirmed participants
Chinese website for additional confirmed participants.
- Zheng-Jian Bai, Xiamen University. arrive on 13, leave on 17.
- Changjiang Bu, Harbin Engineering University (organizer).
- Chongguang Cao, Heilongjiang University.
- Mao-Ting Chien, Soochow University. Arrive July 13, leave July 17.
- Man-Duen Choi, University of Toronto.
- Huaian Diao, Northeast Normal University of China. arrive 13, leave on 17.
- Chun Yuan Deng, South China Normal University (tentative).
- Hongke Du, Shaanxi Normal University.
- Shigeru Furuichi, Japan.
- Hwa-Long Gau, National Central University.
- Yu Guo, Taiyuan University of Technology.
- Zejun Huang, Polytechnic University.
- Nathaniel Johnston, University of Guelph.
Arrival time: 11:50 pm, Thursday July 12
Departure time: 12:55 pm, Monday July 16
- Chi-Kwong Li, College of William and Mary (organizer).
- Shuchao Li, Central China Normal University.
- Zhongshan Li, Georgia State University. arrived on 13, leave on 19
- Minghua Lin, University of Waterloo. arrived 12 or 13, leave on 15.
- Xiaoji Liu, Guangxi University of Nationalities.
- Fangyan Lu, Suzhou University.
- Linzhang Lu, Xiamen University.
- Chi-Keung Ng, Chern's Instutitute of Mathematics, Nankai University.
- Yiu-Tung Poon, Iowa State University.
- Xiaofei Qi, Shanxi University.
- Nang-Sing Sze, Hong Kong Polytechnic University.
- Bit-Shun Tam, Tamkang University.
Arrive Harbin on July 13 (Friday) at 16:00 by CZ 3010 (Southern China Airlines)
Depart on July 20 (Friday) at 08:00 by CZ 3009.
- Tin-Yau Tam, Auburn University.
- Xiao-Min Tang, Heilongjiang University (organizer).
- Qingwen Wang, Shanghai University (organizer).
- Yimin Wei, Fudan University.
- Ngai-Ching Wong, National Sun Yat-sen University. Arrive July 13, leave July 18.
- Pei Yuan Wu, National Chiao Tung Univesity. Arrival time: 4:00 PM,
July 13 (CZ 3010: Taipei - Harbin)
Departure time: 8:00 AM, July 18 (CZ 3009: Harbin - Taipei)
- Changqing Xu, Zhejiang A&F University.
- Qing-Xiang Xu, Shanghai Normal University.
- Xingzhi Zhan, Eastern China Normal University (tentative).
- Fuzhen Zhang, Nova Southeastern Unviersity.
- Yang Zhang, University of Manitoba.
- Karol Zyczkowski, Uniwersytet Jagielloński.