For the Chinese announcement and details, click
The purpose of the workshop is to stimulate research and foster
interaction of researchers interested in matrix theory, operator theory,
and their applications. Hopefully, the informal workshop atmosphere will
ensure the exchange of ideas from different research areas.
Previous MAO workshops.
University of Hong Kong, April 13-14, 2007.
Organizers: Jor-Ting Chan, Chi-Kwong Li, and Tin-Yau Tam.
University of Hong
Kong, July 13-14, 2007.
Organizers: Jor-Ting Chan, Chi-Kwong Li, and Yiu-Tung Poon.
University of Hong Kong, May 24, 2008.
Organizers: Jor-Ting Chan and Chi-Kwong Li.
Yet-sen University, July 3-4, 2009.
Organizers: Chi-Kwong Li and Ngai-Ching Wong.
Taiyuan University of Technology, July 12-15, 2010.
Organizers: Jinchuan Hou and Chi-Kwong Li.
- Registration fee: RMB 800 for participants from China.
Participants from other countries, please contact
Miss Yan Liu, (email@example.com)
- To register, visit
e-mail to Miss Yan Liu, (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Places for participants are limited because of the constraints of
facilities. Early registration is strongly encouraged.
- To confirm your participation and
reserve your accommodation, please contact
Miss Yan Liu, (email@example.com) as soon as possible.
- Jor-Ting Chan, University of Hong Kong, China.
- Shaun Fallat, University of Regina, Canada.
- Leslie Hogben, Iowa State University, USA.
- Jinchuan Hou, Taiyuan University of Technology, China.
- Tingzhu Huang, University of Electronic Science and Technology of
- Chi-Kwong Li, College of William & Mary, USA. (Chair)
- Yiu-Tung Poon, Iowa State Univerisity, USA.
- Ngai-Ching Wong, National Sun Yat-Sen Univerity, Taiwan.
For the list of confirmed particiapants, schedule and abstracts, etc.