MATRICES AND OPERATORS
July 13 - 14 , 2007
UNIVERSITY OF HONG KONG
The purpose of the workshop is to stimulate research and foster
interaction of researchers interested in matrix theory, operator theory,
and their applications. Hopefully, the informal workshop atmosphere will
ensure the exchange of ideas from different research areas.
There will be no registration fee for the workshop.
- To confirm your participation and
reserve your accommodation : June 1, 2007.
- To submit the title and abstract of your talk : June 20, 2007.
- Jor-Ting Chan, University of Hong Kong.
- Chi-Kwong Li, College of William and Mary.
- Yiu-Tung Poon, Iowa State University.
- Jor-Ting Chan, University of Hong Knog (Organizer).
- Hwa-Long Gau, National Central University.
- Chi-Kwong Li, College of William and Mary (Organizer).
- Edward Poon, Emry-Riddle Aeronautical University.
- Yiu-Tung Poon, Iowa State University (Organizer).
- Nung-Sing Sze, University of Connecticut.
- Bit-Shun Tam, Tamkang University.
- Ngai-Ching Wong, National Sun Yat-Sen University.
- Pei Yuan Wu, National Chiao Tung Unviersity.
Please fill out the following form and send it by e-mail to Jor-Ting Chan
(jtchan at hku dot hk)
A Workshop on Matrices and Operators
Name and E-mail:
Will you present a paper?
If YES, please provide an abstract by June 20, 2007
See you in Hong Kong!